Connecticut business taxpayers can electronically file most Connecticut business tax returns using the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC-BUS). The TSC is an interactive tool that provides a free, fast, easy, and secure way to conduct business with DRS.
Some of the features of the TSC include the ability to:
- view current balances,
- schedule payments with tax returns,
- make bill payments, and
- amend certain business tax returns.
Download the TSC Electronic Filing Flyer and keep it beside your computer for additional help in using the TSC-BUS. This flyer provides information about:
- logging on to the TSC
- filing returns
- making business tax payment-only transactions (including bill payments)
- First-Time User - Set up your TSC Account
- How to Change the TSC Administrator
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Pay a business tax bill or make a payment electronically
- Requesting a penalty waiver
- Which Taxes Can I file on the TSC?
Ready to begin? Access the Login Page