On September 21, 2020, Businesses and Bulk Filers can create their myconneCT username and will be required to use myconneCT to file, pay, and manage the following tax types:
IMPORTANT: In preparation for this transition, effective Wednesday, September 2, 2020, the tax types listed above will be disabled in the TSC, however, the TSC will continue to accept required payroll and non-payroll payments (CT-WH and CT-8109) through the end of September.
For more information about myconneCT, click here!
Connecticut business taxpayers can electronically file most Connecticut business tax returns using the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC-BUS). The TSC is an interactive tool that provides a free, fast, easy, and secure way to conduct business with DRS.
Some of the features of the TSC include the ability to:
- view current balances,
- schedule payments with tax returns,
- make bill payments, and
- amend certain business tax returns.
Download the TSC Electronic Filing Flyer and keep it beside your computer for additional help in using the TSC-BUS. This flyer provides information about:
- logging on to the TSC
- filing returns
- making business tax payment-only transactions (including bill payments)
- First-Time User - Set up your TSC Account
- How to Change the TSC Administrator
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Pay a business tax bill or make a payment electronically
- Requesting a penalty waiver
- Which Taxes Can I file on the TSC?
Ready to begin? Access the Login Page