NEW Highway Use Fee - Registration is now open for certain carriers to register for the new Connecticut Highway Use Fee - Click here for more information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - the following tax types are now available in myconneCT: Individual Income Tax, Attorney Occupational Tax, Unified Gift and Estate Tax, Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, and Alcoholic Beverage Tax. - Click here for the latest information.

Credit Card Payments for Business Taxes


Taxpayers who are registered for the following tax types can now make tax payments using their credit card:

Admissions & Dues Tax Form O-372 
Attorney Occupational Tax Form 472
Business Entity Tax  Form OP-424
Business Use Tax Form OS-114
Pass-Through Entity Tax Form CT-1065/CT-1120SI and extension payments*
Corporation Business Tax Form CT-1120, estimates, and extension payments*
Room Occupancy Tax Form OP-210
Sales and Use Taxes Form OS-114
Dry Cleaning Surcharge
Rental Surcharge 
Tourism Surcharge
Prepaid Wireless E 9-1-1 Fee  
NOTE: Not all tax types can be paid by credit card.  If the tax you want to pay is not listed above, you cannot use the credit card payment option.
A convenience fee of the total tax payment will be charged to your account by the credit informed of the amount of the fee and you may elect to cancel the transaction. The exact dollar amount of the convenience fee will be calculated on the payment website. You may elect to cancel your transaction.


Do you also want information on paying Connecticut income tax by credit card?  Visit the Credit Card Payments for Income Tax webpage.