2021 Connecticut Sales Tax Free Week
- This year will be Connecticut's 21st Sales Tax Free Week.
- According to state statute, Sales Tax Free Week begins on the third Sunday of August and runs until the following Saturday.
- 2021 Sales Tax Free Week dates are Sunday, August 15, through Saturday, August 21, 2021.
- View examples of individual items that are exempt or taxable during Sales Tax Free Week.
- Informational Publication 2015(22), Annual One-Week Sales and Use Tax Exclusion for Clothing and Footwear Costing less Than $100 (outlines effect of coupons, exchanges, and layaway)