Highway Use Fee - Registration is now open for certain carriers to register for the new Connecticut Highway Use Fee - Click here for more information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - the following tax types are now available in myconneCT: Individual Income Tax, Attorney Occupational Tax, Unified Gift and Estate Tax, Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, and Alcoholic Beverage Tax. - Click here for the latest information.

This information is not current and is being provided for reference purposes only


Notice to Retailers - United States Government Tax Exempt Credit Card

 This TSSN is superseded by PS 95(2)

Sales made to US Government employees using a Rocky Mountain Bankcard System VISA credit card imprinted I.M.P.A.C. and US GOVT EXEMPT are exempt from Sales and Use Taxes.

The federal employee will not have to give you the Governmental Agency Exemption Certificate ordinarily required when sales are made to the U.S. Government. However, you must retain the imprinted US GOVT EXEMPT merchant copy of the sales receipt for your files.

The card is not to be used to pay for travel, meals or lodging expenses. The following businesses cannot accept this card:

Airlines Bars
Car Rental Agencies Hotel
Restaurants Travel Agencies