Highway Use Fee - Registration is now open for certain carriers to register for the new Connecticut Highway Use Fee - Click here for more information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - the following tax types are now available in myconneCT: Individual Income Tax, Attorney Occupational Tax, Unified Gift and Estate Tax, Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, and Alcoholic Beverage Tax. - Click here for the latest information.

Ruling 89-143, Capital Gains, Dividends and Interest Tax

This information is not current and is being provided for reference purposes only

This Ruling has been obsoleted by AN 94(2)

A married couple who elects to file "married filing separately" for federal returns must file the Capital Gains, Dividends and Interest Income Tax Return separately for state purposes.


October 12, 1989