COVID-19: Get the latest updates on COVID-19 at ct.gov/coronavirus. Find a vaccination site near you at ct.gov/covidvaccine.
- The Department of Revenue Services will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022, a state holiday.
- Do you owe back taxes? The 2021 CT Tax Amnesty Program offers a limited opportunity to make it right. Click here for more information.
- If you filed 2020 Schedule CT-EITC, Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit along with your 2020 Form CT-1040, Connecticut Income Tax Return, on or
before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for the 2020 EITC Enhancement Program, click here for more information.
- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page
- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Click here for updated information
- Learn more about myconneCT
IP 2021(1), Connecticut Circular CT Employer's Withholding Guide
IP 2021(2), Farmer’s Guide to Sales and Use Taxes, Motor Vehicle Fuels Tax, Estimated Income Tax, and Withholding Tax
IP 2021(4), Commercial Fisherman’s Guide to Sales and Use Taxes and Estimated Income Tax
IP 2021(5), Filing and Paying Connecticut Taxes Electronically
IP 2021(6), IFTA Manual
IP 2021(7), Is My Connecticut Withholding Correct?
IP 2021(8), Connecticut Tax Guide For Payers of Nonpayroll Amounts
IP 2021(9), 2021 Q & A on Estimated Corporation Business Tax and Worksheet CT-1120AE
IP 2021(10), Q & A on Purchases of Vessels
IP 2021(11), Status Letters
IP 2021(12), Forms 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1099-NEC, and W-2G Electronic Filing Requirements for Tax Year 2020
IP 2021(13), Form W-2 Electronic Filing Requirements for Tax Year 2020
IP 2021(14), 2021 Taxable Federal/State Electronic Filing Handbook
IP 2021(15), Forms 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1099-NEC, and W-2G Electronic Filing Requirements for Tax Year 2021
IP 2021(16), Form W-2 Electronic Filing Requirements for Tax Year 2021