COVID-19: Get the latest updates on COVID-19 at ct.gov/coronavirus. Find a vaccination site near you at ct.gov/covidvaccine.
- Do you owe back taxes? The 2021 CT Tax Amnesty Program offers a limited opportunity to make it right. Click here for more information.
- If you filed 2020 Schedule CT-EITC, Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit along with your 2020 Form CT-1040, Connecticut Income Tax Return, on or
before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for the 2020 EITC Enhancement Program, click here for more information.
- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page
- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Click here for updated information
- Learn more about myconneCT
Page 1 of 1
IP 2013(7), Is My Connecticut Withholding Correct?
IP 2013(15), Paying Connecticut Taxes by Electronic Funds Transfer
IP 2013(8), Connecticut Tax Guide for Payers of Nonpayroll Amounts
Connecticut Tax Guide for Payers of Nonpayroll Amounts
IP 2013(11), Q & A on Tumbleweed Secure Email System
IP 2013(19), Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit Recordkeeping Suggestions for Self-employed Persons
IP 2013(9), The Connecticut Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit Program
IP 2013(18), Q&A on Estimated Corporation Business Tax and Worksheet CT-1120 AE