COVID-19: Get the latest updates on COVID-19 at ct.gov/coronavirus. Find a vaccination site near you at ct.gov/covidvaccine.
- Do you owe back taxes? The 2021 CT Tax Amnesty Program offers a limited opportunity to make it right. Click here for more information.
- If you filed 2020 Schedule CT-EITC, Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit along with your 2020 Form CT-1040, Connecticut Income Tax Return, on or
before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for the 2020 EITC Enhancement Program, click here for more information.
- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page
- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Click here for updated information
- Learn more about myconneCT
Page 1 of 1
IP 2005(9), Connecticut Income Tax Information for Armed Forces Personnel and Veterans
IP 2005(30), Paying Connecticut Taxes by Electronic Funds Transfer
IP 2005(8), Fisherman's Guide to Sales and Use Taxes and Estimated Income Tax
IP 2005(31), Q & A: The Connecticut Alternative Minimum Tax
IP 2005(28), Estimated Connecticut Income Taxes