Register for the NEW Connecticut Software Developer’s Site
- Go to, www.portal.ct.gov/drs/
- Click on ‘Practitioners’
- Click on ‘Software & Payroll Companies’
- To complete the registration process you must have a Microsoft account for Office 365.
- If you do NOT have a Microsoft account for Office 365 you must create one.If you already have a Microsoft account for Office 365, go to step 6.
- In a web browser, go to https://account.microsoft.com
- Select ‘Create a Microsoft account’
- Enter your current email address (same as registration request)
- Click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions to create the account.
- Once you have your Microsoft account ID, click on the link to the Registration Form.
- Complete the registration form and click the ‘Submit/Email’ button at the top of the form.
- Once the form is received you will receive and email indicating you have been registered for the NEW Software Developer’s site.
- In your browser, go to https://ctgovexec.sharepoint.com/sites/DRSDevelopers
- Login using your Microsoft account ID and password.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please contact John Dumin by email at email@example.com or telephone at 860-297-5813.