Pass-Through Entity Tax
- Make payments electronically on the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC). You may file and pay using your Federal Identification number (FEIN), you do not need a Connecticut tax registration number.
- Taxpayer Service Center (TSC) Update - The TSC now accepts estimated payments electronically on Form CT-1065/CT-1120SI ES.
- SN 2018(4), Guidance on 2018 Estimated Payments for the Newly Enacted Pass-Through Entity Tax
- 2018 CT-1065/CT-1120 SI ES - (COUPON)
- OCG-6, Guidance Regarding the Calculation of the Pass-Through Entity Tax
- OCG-7, Regarding the Pass-Through Entity Tax Credit
- Pass-Through Entity Tax Forms
- Pass-Through Entities (PEs) with nonresident members who receive guaranteed payments