The Connecticut Department of Revenue Services (CTDRS) reminds taxpayers that forms for pass-through entity tax payment recharacterization must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
To make a recharacterization request, the member must:
- complete Form CT-1065/CT-1120SI RR; and then
- submit the request form to the member’s pass-through entity.
The pass-through entity must then:
- gather all recharacterization request forms from its members; and
- submit the request forms, along with Form CT-1065/CT-1120SI RRS (summary sheet), to CTDRS.
Both recharacterization forms must be completed and submitted in paper form, and mailed to CTDRS at the address provided. Submissions must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2018.
- Special Notice 2018(4), Guidance on 2018 Estimated Payments for the Newly Enacted Pass-Through Entity Tax
- CTDRS Pass-Through Entity Tax Web Page