- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Read the bulletin

- Learn more about myconneCT

Real & Personal Property Tax Inquiries

DRS does not administer the property tax. The property tax is administered by each city and town in Connecticut.

If you have questions about the tax bill or mill rate on your real property (home) or personal property (including your automobile), you should contact the Tax Collector in the town in which the property is located.  If you are requesting information on the sale of real property as a result of tax delinquencies or liens, you should also contact the tax collector in the town in which the property is located.

If you have general questions about the property tax, you may contact the Office of Policy and Management, the state agency with oversight authority of the property tax.