- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page

- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Read the bulletin

- Learn more about myconneCT

Logging into the TSC-IND

Most residents and nonresidents are eligible to file online through the TSC-IND. Here is information for

First-Time User? If you have not used the TSC before:  

If you experience problems and you get "locked out" of the TSC-IND, please call Taxpayer Services during business hours.

Returning TSC User?  If you used the TSC before to file a return, you already created a password.  After you enter your Social Security Number (or if a joint account, enter the primary filer's Social Security Number), you will be taken to the password entry screen.  If you don't know your password, click "Forgot Password?" and answer the 2 security questions. 

If you still cannot access the TSC, you may submit a written request for your password to be reset by completing TPG-196, Individual Password Reset Request.  Mail or fax the completed form to the address or fax number listed on the form.  For security reasons, DRS CANNOT reset your password unless you submit the completed form.

Do you need more help?  Visit the TSC Income Tax Help Page.