- Back to Work CT incentive for those returning to the workforce: Read more

- Learn more about myconneCT

Amended Income Tax Forms

You can amend your return using the TSC-IND, our free, online filing system.  Login to your account and choose the period you wish to amend.

If you cannot use the TSC-IND, you may file a paper amended form. 

In general, if you are amending because you believe you are due a refund of income tax you must file the amended return within 3 years of the due date of the original return or, if you submitted a timely request for extension of time to file the original return, you may amend within 3 years of the extended due date or within 3 years of the date you filed, whichever is earlier.