Highway Use Fee - Registration is now open for certain carriers to register for the new Connecticut Highway Use Fee - Click here for more information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - the following tax types are now available in myconneCT: Individual Income Tax, Attorney Occupational Tax, Unified Gift and Estate Tax, Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, and Alcoholic Beverage Tax. - Click here for the latest information.


  • Form ECIG-351

All electronic cigarette product wholesalers making sales or use in Connecticut on or after October 1, 2019, of electronic cigarette products are required to pay the electronic cigarettes products tax on such sales or use by electronically filing a monthly return (Form ECIG-351Electronic Cigarette Products Tax Return) and making electronic payments of the tax to DRS. Please visit the DRS "Welcome New Business Page" to obtain first-time filer information and filing assistance or log directly into the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC) to file returns and pay the electronic cigarette products tax.

  • Form AU-351

DRS reminds you that only individuals who import untaxed electronic cigarette products into Connecticut for their own personal use must file Form AU-351, Tax Return for Persons in Possession of Untaxed Electronic Cigarette Products, to report their purchases of untaxed electronic cigarette products. Therefore, if you have brought into Connecticut electronic cigarette products for your own personal use without paying the electronic cigarette products tax, please click the link below.

Form AU-351, Tax Return for Person in Possession of Untaxed Electronic Cigarette Products *(Only Use If Imported for Personal Use)