Highway Use Fee - Registration is now open for certain carriers to register for the new Connecticut Highway Use Fee - Click here for more information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - the following tax types are now available in myconneCT: Individual Income Tax, Attorney Occupational Tax, Unified Gift and Estate Tax, Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, and Alcoholic Beverage Tax. - Click here for the latest information.

2000 Withholding Tax Forms

All forms and some DRS publications are in Adobe Acrobat format.  Before viewing or printing these documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher  For additional assistance or if you are have trouble downloading a form, visit our Adobe Information page.
Name Type Description
File Electronically for FREE!  Use the TSC-BUS
CT-WH (DRS/N) Form & Instr. Withholding Tax Payment Form (with instructions)


Form & Instr. Employee's Withholding Certificate (with instructions) - Effective until further notice
CT-W4P Form & Instr. Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
CT-W4NA Form & Instr. Employees Withholding or Exemption Certificate-Nonresident Apportionment
CT-4852 Form & Instr. Substitute For Forms W-2 and 1099-R
CT-941 Form & Instr. 2000 Connecticut Quarterly Reconciliation of Withholding
CT-941X Form & Instr. Amended Connecticut Reconciliation Of Withholding
CT-W3 Form & Instr. 2000 Connecticut Annual Reconciliation of Withholding
CT-1096 Form & Instr. 2000 Connecticut Annual Summary and Transmittal of Information Returns
CT-8508 Form & Inst. Request for Waiver from Filing Informational Returns Electronically
CT-6559 Form & Inst. 2000 Submitter Report for Form W-2 Compact Disc (CD) Filing
CT-6559A Form & Inst. 2000 Continuation Sheet for Form CT-6559, Submitter Report for Form W-2 Compact Disc (CD) Filing
CT-4804 Form & Inst. 2000 Transmittal of Informational Returns Reported on Compact Disc (CD)
CT-4802 Form & Inst. Transmittal of Informational Returns Reported on Compact Disc (CD) Continuation
CT-8809 Form & Inst. Request for Extension of Time to File Informational Returns (For Forms W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, and 1099-MISC)