2022 Child Tax Rebate
The child tax rebate, which was recently authorized by the Connecticut General Assembly and signed into law by Governor Ned Lamont, is intended to help Connecticut families with children. You may be eligible for a child tax rebate of up to a maximum of $750 ($250 per child up to three children).
To be eligible for this rebate you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of Connecticut;
- You must have claimed at least one child as a dependent on your 2021 federal income tax return who was 18 years of age or younger; and
- You must meet certain income thresholds.
To assist you in determining if you qualify for a child tax rebate, the Department of Revenue Services (“Department”) has developed the below application. Don’t miss out on this opportunity for you and your family to benefit from the child tax rebate!
TSSB 2022-5, Frequently Asked Questions Concerning the Child Tax Rebate (Spanish Version)
Save the Date
- July 7, 2022 Live Event-Link-English
- July 7, 2022 Live Event-Link-Spanish