- CT filing, payment deadlines for individual income tax returns extended to May 17th. Read more.

- Please check our 2021 CT Tax Filing Season FAQ's

- Learn more about myconneCT

- Walk-in services at all DRS branch office locations remain suspended.

Requesting Copies of Previously Filed Returns

Business and Income Tax Returns:  You can print out a copy of most business or income tax returns right now using the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC):

To Access Returns (available for current year and 2 prior years):

  1. Log into your business account on the TSC-BUS (for business accounts) or the TSC-IND (for individual income tax).
  2. From the main menu select View Returns.
  3. Select the type of return
  4. Select the return by clicking on the confirmation number.
  5. Select “print” from your browser tool bar.

**Note: If the return you wish to print does not appear on the View Returns screen you must complete Form LGL-002 and mail it to the DRS.  It will take approximately 3 weeks from the time we receive your request to send you a copy of you return(s).

Copies of Someone Else's Return:  To obtain a copy of another person's return, you must have authorization from that person.  That person should complete Form LGL-001 giving you power of attorney to request the return.  Submit Form LGL-001 with Form LGL-002 to request another person's return.

There is no fee for obtaining copies of filed returns.