Change Business Address
If the physical location or mailing address for your business has changed, you can report the new address using any of the following methods:
- Log onto the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC-BUS). From the Main Menu, choose Update Address Information under Business Profile on the left toolbar. Submit the change of address electronically; or
- Complete the appropriate form listed below and mail it to the address on the form.
- Form CT-8822, Change of Address (for individual taxpayers and for unincorporated businesses)
- Form CT-8822C, Corporation Business Tax Change of Address; or
- Telephone the Department's Registration Unit (860-297-4874) Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to report the change the address.