NEW Highway Use Fee - Registration is now open for certain carriers to register for the new Connecticut Highway Use Fee - Click here for more information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - the following tax types are now available in myconneCT: Individual Income Tax, Attorney Occupational Tax, Unified Gift and Estate Tax, Controlling Interest Transfer Tax, and Alcoholic Beverage Tax. - Click here for the latest information.

To pay by mail: Make your check or money order payable to the "Commissioner of Revenue Services."
Mail the check to DRS using the address found on the business return you are paying for.

Remember: To avoid penalty and interest, your balance must be paid on or before the due date of the return. To be timely, the check must be received or must bear a U.S. postmark on or before that date.

If you filed electronically DO NOT SEND a copy of the return with your payment.

You can always make a payment through the TSC-BUS, the Department's secure online filing and payment system.