State Project 0015-0382 Webpage
Welcome to the webpage for Project 0015-0382, Ramp Widening of I-95 NB Exit 27A to Route 8 NB over Warren Street and South Frontage Road, in the City of Bridgeport.
A virtual public informational meeting for the project will be held on Tuesday, October 27 at 7:00 p.m. and aired live via the platforms listed below (see Information During the Live Virtual Meeting).
The Public Meeting Notice (click to view) provides a description and additional information on the project.
Also, to view the Public Meeting Notice in Chinese, Spanish or Portuguese, click a corresponding link below:
The proposed project plans can be viewed at the following link: Display Documents (click to view)
INFORMATION DURING THE LIVE VIRTUAL MEETING:
Participants can join the virtual public informational meeting for the project(s) at the scheduled time through the following links:
MS Teams Live Event (This link will be live on the evening of the event.)
YouTube project channel (This link will be live on the evening of the event.)
Users with limited internet access will be able to call to listen into the presentation toll free by calling 800-369-2192 and entering the Participant Code: 6929067
However, it will not be possible to call in and watch the presentation simultaneously because the live feed is delayed. This is a listen-only line. No one can hear you if you talk. Questions can be submitted by email or phone, as noted below.
There will be a Live Question and Answer (Q&A) session following the formal presentation. If you would like to leave a comment or ask a question during the Live Q&A, you may use the chat function of the MS Teams Live Event platform (not available through certain devices and browsers – see Additional Information below), or send us an email, or leave a voicemail at the following:
Project Email: DOTProject0015email@example.com
Phone: (860) 944-1111 (Please be sure to reference the project in your voicemail.)
Additional Information to note when accessing the live virtual meeting:
- The live virtual meeting is being recorded.The recording of the formal presentation will be posted (see Information After the Live Virtual Meeting).
- While we expect to present you with a seamless presentation, disruption in the video or audio feed could occur due to many possible variables. Please understand as we work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- The chat function of MS Teams Live Event or closed captioning may not be available on certain devices or browsers such as Apple devices (iPad, iPhone) or Safari.
- If you have any issues with chat you can submit questions and comments at the email or phone number listed above. If you have any issues accessing the Teams Live Event, please view on YouTube Project Channel at link above and submit questions by email or phone. All questions received will be addressed in the Q&A portion of the meeting.
- The MS Teams Live Event offers live multilanguage captioning. Captioning in English is displayed on the YouTube project channel during the live event.When the recording of the live event is posted on YouTube, it will include closed captioning for multiple languages.
- The meeting is formatted as follows:
- Brief introductions
- Instructions regarding participating in the meeting.
- Formal presentation of the project by the lead design team
- Following the formal presentation, there will be a live Question and Answer (Q&A) session during which time the public is invited to ask questions or provide comments. A moderator will be collecting the email, chat, and voicemail and will relay questions or comments with the live audience and the project team. The project team will answer those shared questions live during the Q&A. Two-way chat/email/call-in during the live broadcast will not be available. Responses to questions and/or comments that are unable to be answered during the live Q&A will be addressed in the Report of Meeting and posted to this webpage and Calendar of CTDOT Events (https://egov.ct.gov/PMC/#agency102) within seven days of the event.
- The meeting will conclude after the Q&A session
Other Information Available to the Public:
Meeting Survey (optional)
After the meeting, we hope you’ll take a few extra minutes to fill out our brief survey. Thank you!
DOT Office of Contract Compliance – TITLE VI Program
MS-4 Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems
INFORMATION AFTER THE LIVE VIRTUAL MEETING:
The project email and phone noted above will be open to receive comments or questions after the meeting until the end of the public comment period on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
A recording of the live event will be posted within a few days after the virtual public information meeting at the following link: Formal Presentation of Virtual Public Information Meeting
The minutes of the meeting will be posted at the Department of Transportation’s website within a few days after the public information meeting at the following link: Calendar of CTDOT Events (https://egov.ct.gov/PMC/#agency102) Please choose the associated Project and Date of Meeting to view the meeting minutes.