Connecticut Rail Governance Study
The Connecticut Department of Transportation, Bureau of Policy and Planning is administering this study to evaluate rail station parking and management along the Metro-North New Haven Line and the New Canaan, Danbury, and Waterbury Branches. The study will provide an assessment and related improvement recommendations with regard to facilities, management, and governance at the rail stations.
This website has been created to keep you informed of activities related to the study. The following information can be found on the links included on this site:
- An overview of the work plan for the study, including a mission statement and a list of stations included in the study.
- Study reports, which will be posted as they become available, for you to stay informed and comment on the study’s progress.
- A description of the project team
- A contact and feedback form allows you to give us your input on the study and feedback on the reports and direction of the study.
- An interactive version of the windshield survey utilized during the study is included for you to provide information on those issues that guide the study process
Thank you for visiting the site. We hope you check back with us frequently to stay up to date with this important study.