Connecticut Department of Transportation Along with the Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) & the Central Regional Planning Agency (CCRPA) Invites you to join in the next major step of the New Britain - Hartford Busway Project
A 9.4-mile rapid transit bus service improving mobility in the I-84 corridor west of Hartford
The following stations will be discussed:
• Cedar Street (Behind Stop & Shop off of Fenn St.)
• Newington Junction (Corner of Willard Ave. and West Hill Rd.)
What to expect:
• Participate in a workshop style discussion (or charrette) with our team of experts in the field of transit station design.
• Provide feedback on how stations should function and look; and features they should contain.
• Identify additional concerns that the station design may address.
Come out and assist the Station Design Team integrate the Busway Stations into your community.
The Newington Stations meeting is scheduled for:
February 6, 2007 6:00 to 8:00 pm Joseph P. Doyle Community Complex and Senior Center120 Cedar Street, Newington
Four additional workshops are scheduled. Read More...