NOTICE: In response to the Governor’s Executive Order permitting outdoor dining & other activities during the COVID-19 public health emergency, CTDOT has established a process for businesses interested in operating along state roads. Read more here: Permit-Outdoor Dining & Other Activities in the State Right of Way

Driver License Information or Driving Records
The Department of Transportation does not take care of Driver License Information or Driving Records.  You must contact the Department of Motor Vehicles.  DMV Home Page