Connecticut Department of Transportation
or email to:
RECENT SELECTION REVISION !!! - Beginning May 1, 2021, the consideration of Recent Selection criteria changed to the following:
- The ‘look back’ window is 12 months.
- A firm may be selected for 2 assignments within a 12 month rolling period.
- A firm may only be selected for one assignment in the same prequalification category in a 6 month period.
- Recent Selection is waived for the following conditions:
- Assignments which fall under the Construction Engineering and Inspection (Rails) or Construction Engineering and Inspection (Facilities) prequalification categories
- Assignments advertised via legal notice
- If less than the minimum number of firms statutorily required to be interviewed submit proposals in response to a solicitation.
- Calculation of a firms volume percentage is based on paid invoices over the last 3 years.
- Solicitations advertised via legal notice will not be held to the 5% volume capacity. A firms volume will be a consideration during the final selection process
Active Solicitations for Consultant Services
- CSO #2378 - Task Order Historic and Archaeological Support Services
- CSO #2379 - Consultant Liaison Services for the Transportation Alternatives, Surface Transportation Block Grant and Other Programs
- CSO #2380 - Task Order Engineering Services - Project Development Unit
- CSO #2383 - Construction Engineering and Inspection Services for Project No. 0173-0511
- Review Material (subject to changes)
- CSO #2387 - Consultant Liaison Engineering Services for Traffic Engineering - revised due date
Past Consultant Selections - 1.10.22
Annual Consultant Prequalification Information for 2022 Closed - Applications are no longer accepted - Submittal deadline for the 2022 calendar year was October 15, 2021
- Consultant Selection Office Procedures Manual June 2016
- Selection-Negotiation Requirements(rev 4-18).pdf
- Consultant Notices
Affidavits OPM Website