Connecticut Department of Transportation
or email to:
RECENT SELECTION REVISION !!! - Beginning May 1, 2021, the consideration of Recent Selection criteria will change to the following:
- The ‘look back’ window will be extended to 12 months.
- Firms may be selected for 2 assignments within a 12 month rolling period.
- Firms may only be selected for one assignment in the same prequalification category in a 6 month period.
- Recent Selection will continue to be waived if less than the minimum number of firms statutorily required to be interviewed submit proposals in response to a solicitation.
Active Solicitations for Consultant Services
- CSO #2350 - Innovative and Alternative Financing
- CSO #2359 - CEI (Road & Bridge) Project No. 102-295
- CSO #2363 - REVISED - Statewide Inspection of Highway Bridges, Tunnels and Sign Supports
- CSO #2364 - Task Order Hydraulics & Drainage Support Services
- CSO #2365 - Design Services for State Project No. 304-0022; Waterbury Branch Line Platform Replacements
- CSO #2366 - Task Order Photogrammetry Services
- CSO #2367 - Facility Upgrade Plan for Battery Electric Buses
Review Material - Draft Scope of Work
- CSO #2369 - Construction Engineering and Inspection (Roadway & Bridge) Services for Project No. 0083-0267
Past Consultant Selections - 4.20.21
Annual Consultant Prequalification Information for 2021 - Submittal deadline was November 16, 2020. Applications are no longer being accepted.
- Consultant Selection Office Procedures Manual June 2016
- Selection-Negotiation Requirements(rev 4-18).pdf
- Consultant Notices
Affidavits OPM Website