Connecticut Department of Transportation
or email to:
RECENT SELECTION REVISION !!! - Beginning May 1, 2021, the consideration of Recent Selection criteria will change to the following:
- The ‘look back’ window will be extended to 12 months.
- Firms may be selected for 2 assignments within a 12 month rolling period.
- Firms may only be selected for one assignment in the same prequalification category in a 6 month period.
- Recent Selection will continue to be waived if less than the minimum number of firms statutorily required to be interviewed submit proposals in response to a solicitation.
- Calculation of a firms volume percentage will be based on paid invoices over the last 3 years.
- Solicitations advertised via legal notice will not be held to the 5% volume capacity. A firms volume will be a consideration during the final selection process
Solicitation Look Ahead 10.7.21
Active Solicitations for Consultant Services
- CSO #2368 - REVISED - Construction Engineering and Inspection (Facilities) Services for Project No. 0320-0016 AND 0320-0023
- CSO #2372 - Design Services for State Project No. 301-520; New Haven Line Power Program
- CSO #2373 - Task Order Traffic and Safety Engineering
- CSO #2374 - Construction Engineering and Inspection (Road & Bridge) Services for Project No. 102-296
- Review Material - 102-296
- CSO #2375 - Construction Engineering and Inspection (Facilities) Services for Project No. 95-255 & 143-192
- CSO #2376 - Design Services for State Project No. 0301-0522;New Haven Union Station Platform Replacement
- Review Material - Platform Inspection Reports
Past Consultant Selections - 9.10.21
Annual Consultant Prequalification Information for 2022 - Now Available! - Submittal deadline for the 2022 calendar year is October 15, 2021
- Consultant Selection Office Procedures Manual June 2016
- Selection-Negotiation Requirements(rev 4-18).pdf
- Consultant Notices
Affidavits OPM Website