Traffic Signal Upgrades - Project No. 173-437
CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
2800 BERLIN TURNPIKE P.O. BOX 317546
NEWINGTON CONNECTICUT, 06131-7546
|FOR RELEASE: August 1, 2014||
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
OFFICE OF COMMUNICATIONS
TELEPHONE: (860) 594-3062
FAX: (860) 594-3065
WEB SITE: www.ct.gov/dot
- Bridgeport - Route 8 Southbound Off Ramp at Prospect Street and Myrtle Avenue
- Easton - Route 58 (Black Rock Road) at Route 136 (Westport Road)
- Milford - Route 162 (New Haven Avenue) at Pond Point Road
- North Branford – Route 17 (Middletown Avenue) at Route 22 (Forest Road) South Junction
- North Branford – Route 17 (Middletown Avenue) at Route 22 (Woodhouse Road) North Junction and Mansfield Drive
- North Haven – U.S. Route 5 (Washington Avenue) at Blakeslee Avenue and Burger King Drive
- Stratford – U.S. Route 1 (Barnum Avenue) at California Street
- Trumbull – Route 111 (Main Street) at Lake Avenue and Turney Place
- Wilton – Route 33 (Westport Road) at Drive to 10/20 Westport Road and Drive to Lambert Commons
It is the Department’s policy to keep the public informed and involved when such projects are undertaken. It is important that the community share its concerns with us to assist in the project’s development. At this time, it is anticipated that an informational meeting or formal public hearing will not be necessary.
The design plans for the project are expected to be completed by April 2016 with the project being tentatively advertised for construction in July 2016.
Anyone interested in requesting information on this project may do so by contacting Mr. Frederick L. Kulakowski, Project Manager, at (860) 594-2747. Please make reference to Project No. 173-437.