CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
2800 BERLIN TURNPIKE P.O. BOX 317546
NEWINGTON CONNECTICUT, 06131-7546
|FOR RELEASE: October 10, 2014||
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
OFFICE OF COMMUNICATIONS
TELEPHONE: (860) 594-3062
FAX: (860) 594-3065
WEB SITE: www.ct.gov/dot
Nighttime Bridge Maintenance on I-95 in Stratford
The Connecticut Department of Transportation is announcing that nighttime bridge maintenance will be performed on eight bridges on I-95 northbound in Stratford beginning on the evening of Tuesday, October 14, and continuing through the morning of Friday, October 31, 2014.
The work consists of bridge maintenance on the bridges listed below:
· Stratford - Bridge # 123 over Surf Avenue
· Stratford - Bridge # 124 over Stagg Street
· Stratford - Bridge # 125 over Moffit Street
· Stratford - Bridge # 126 over Honeyspot Road
· Stratford - Bridge # 127 over South Avenue
· Stratford - Bridge # 128 over Route 130 Stratford Avenue
· Stratford - Bridge # 129 over West Broad Street
· Stratford - Bridge # 130 over Church Street
LANE CLOSURE INFO
Motorists can expect lane closures on I-95 Northbound between Exit 29 (Seaview Avenue) and Exit 33 (Route 130) in Stratford. Traffic control personnel and signing patterns will be utilized to guide motorists through the work zone. The regular work schedule for this project is from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m., Sunday through Friday.
Motorists should be aware that modifications or extensions to this schedule may become necessary due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.