Paycheck Protection Program
Information for Lenders:
- All existing SBA-certified lenders can process PPP loans.
- All federally insured institutions are eligible to participate.
- Loans are 100% guaranteed by the SBA.
- All SBA guaranty fees, including upfront and annual servicing fees, are waived.
- New lenders will need to submit their application to DelegatedAuthority@sba.gov to apply with the SBA using the Paycheck Protection Program New Lender Application Form.
- The U.S. Department of Treasury created an information sheet for lenders.
- Sample Promissory Note for lenders
- SBA Portal to Submit Loan Authorization Requests
- Hotline for Tech Support Issues: 888-572-0502
Information for Borrowers:
- Find Eligible Lenders
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury created a fact sheet for borrowers
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce created a small business guide to the Paycheck Protection Program that contains a lot of very helpful information for small businesses regarding the program, including:
- Eligibility requirements
- Information on the information lenders will require (which largely consists of a good faith certification that certain qualifications are met)
- Borrowing limits
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness
- FAQs Regarding Participation of Faith-Based Organizations in the PPP
- U.S. Department of the Treasury FAQs