Co-Occurring Disorders Initiative
Integrated Treatment Tools
- Lessons Learned at the CT Mental Health Center Hispanic Clinic
- DMHAS Competencies for Providing Services to Individuals With Co-Occurring Disorders
- Co-Occurring Capable Program Guidelines
- Free Co-Occurring Academy trainings available through DMHAS Education and Training Catalog
- Certifications in Co-Occurring Disorders available from the CT Certification Board (CCB)
- The Dual Diagnosis Capability in Addiction Treatment (DDCAT) Toolkit Updated!
- Implementation Plan Guide
- Journal Articles Related to Co-Occurring Disorders(bibliography)
- List of Co-Occurring Disorders Curricula8/16/11
- DMHAS COD Curricula Guide 5/5/10
- University of South Florida's free, downloadable curriculum
- Hazelden's Co-Occurring Disorders Program
- The Basics: A Curriculum for Co-Occurring Psychiatric and Substance Disorders
- Audiovisuals, books, curricula, and pamphlets on co-occurring disorders available from the CT Clearinghouse. Updated 5/26/09!
- Intervention for Alcohol, Cannabis and Amphetamine Use Among People With A Psychotic Illness 3/31/10
- Ohio COD Monthly Progress Summary
- SMHA Stages of Change and Stages of Treatment
- WCMHN IDDT Stage of Treatment Review
- WCMHN IDDT Stages of Treatment and Treatment Intervention Strategies
- Blue Hills Hospital Psychosocial Assessment
- Morris Foundation's New Recovery Plan Template
- Drugs and Drug Users' Problems Perceptions Questionnaire
- Evidence-Based Practice Attitude Scale Items and Scoring Instructions
- Mental Health Problems Perceptions Questionnaire
Contingency Management Information:
- "Better Service Means . . ."
- "Hand In Hand"
- "On The Road To Recovery"
- "On The Road To Recovery" (spanish version)
- Blue Hills Family and Friends Support Services
- WCMHN, Waterbury Area Office Multifamily Groups (English)New!
- WCMHN, Waterbury Area Office Multifamily Groups (Spanish)New!
Return to: COD Initiative Home