The Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) provides funding support for physical security enhancements and other security activities to nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of a potential terrorist attack.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED
ANNOUNCEMENTS DUE IN EARLY OCTOBER
For FY 2020 the program includes $40 million dollars in nation-wide competitive funding for eligible Nonprofit Organizations located outside of designated urban areas (NSGP-S).
FY 2020 Application Resources:
- FY 2020 NSGP FAQ
- FY 2020 Federal- Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FY 2020 NSGP Notice
- FY 2020 NSGP Webinar Notice
- FY 2020 NSGP Webinar Invitation
- FY 2020 NSGP Webinar Slidedeck for Non-Profit Partners
- FFY 2020 Investment Justification (IJ) Template
- Sample IJ
The award cap for individual sub-awards is $50,000. Although, there is no cost share requirement, if a submitted and awarded project exceeds $50,000, the remaining costs will be the responsibility of the applicant.