Connecticut Wildlife Magazine
The official bimonthly publication of the DEEP Bureau of Natural Resources
Most recent issue of Connecticut Wildlife Magazine: Jan/Feb 2020
- Articles are written by DEEP biologists who are responsible for the management of Connecticut's wildlife, fisheries, and forest resources.
- The magazine is your best source for fishing, hunting, wildlife, and conservation information in the state.
- Every issue includes great wildlife photography, in-depth features, hunting and fishing season information, and natural history articles -- plus no advertising.
- It is published six times a year, and is available by subscription for $8 a year, $15 for two years, or $20 for three years.
- You'll find each issue packed with ideas and information about natural resource-related issues in Connecticut.
At only $8.00 a year, Connecticut Wildlife is truly a magnificent value. Don't let another issue pass you by. Place your order today!
Mail-in Order Form (pay with check or money order)
Order through the DEEP Store (pay with credit card)
Content last updated on April 30, 2020.