Draft Guidance Document for Design of Large-Scale On-Site Wastewater Renovation Systems
- Sites where the design flow is greater than 7,500 gallons per day, which may include multiple smaller systems.
- Sites utilizing alternative treatment system.
- Sites utilizing community sewerage systems.
- The guidance document is available for download below.
- Hardcopies of the guidance document are not available.
View Guidance Document by Section
- Cover, Dedication, Acknowledgements, Preface
- Section I - Introduction
- Section II – Wastewater Renovation in Subsurface Soils
- Section III – Estimating Wastewater Flows
- Section IV – Estimating Wastewater Characteristics
- Section V – Basic Ground Water Hydrology for Design of Subsurface Wastewater Absorption Systems
- Section VI – Hydraulic Capacity Analysis
- Section VII – Hydrogeologic Study and Report
- Section VIII – Elevation of Seasonal High Ground Water
- Section IX – Basic Pretreatment
- Section X – Subsurface Wastewater Absorption System Design
- Section XI – Enhanced Pretreatment
- Section XII – Wastewater Conveyance Systems
- Section XIII – Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Section XIV – System Operation, Maintenance and Monitoring