Bowhunting Online Prerequisites
The following must be completed and submitted PRIOR to registering for a Modified Bowhunting Field Day (checklist). Please note: You will be disenrolled from the course if the following prerequisites are not submitted prior to registration.
- Complete the Online Bowhunting Training ($30 fee). Please note: Submit your certificate of completion to DEEP.email@example.com. Submissions must include student’s first and last name and conservation ID number in the subject line; those that do not will not be accepted.
- View the Connecticut Modified Bowhunting Certification Track: Hunting Laws and Ethics Presentation (also available below).
- Upon completion and submission of all prerequisites, register for a Modified Bowhunting Field Day with your Conservation ID at the Connecticut Hunter Education Registration System.
What to bring to your Modified Bowhunting Field Day:
- Mask (must completely cover both nose and face)
- Hand sanitizer
- Pen or pencil
- Mobile device with data
- Your bow or crossbow with 5 arrows with field points or target points (NO broadheads). If you do not have a bow, you will be provided with one.
- Chair (folding, sports, or camping) for use when taking the test.
Content last updated January 2021.