Earth Science Week Toolkits
The Teacher Toolkits are an educational outreach initiative of the American Geosciences Institute and are supported by a consortium of Federal, State, and non-profit professional science organizations to improve and support earth science literacy and the next generation of American scientists.
Each kit contains valuable teaching materials on a variety of topics. Typical content includes:
- A calendar for the school year with suggested science activities for each month.
- Inspirational and informative classroom displays.
- Bookmarks, CDs and DVDs including data, classroom exercises, and videos, and maps.
- Information about remote sensing, energy resources, and GPS.
- Materials suitable for Middle School - High School.
- Some materials applicable to Higher Education.