According to the Forest Practices Act, a certified forester may:
- Plan or design forest practices, including but not limited to forest management plans and cutting plans
- Represent the landowner as his or her agent in the sale of commercial forest products
- Solicit the purchase of commercial forest products
- Execute written or oral contracts and agreements for the purchase of commercial forest products
- Participate in the execution of commercial forest product harvest operations
Content last updated in April 2022.