Wedding/Event Photographs on the Kellogg Estate Grounds
Many people enjoy having their wedding/event photographs taken at the Kellogg Estate amidst the gardens. To reserve your date, please complete and submit a Kellogg Estate Grounds Use Application.
Note: The Kellogg Estate does not provide indoor or outdoor facilities for weddings; therefore, it cannot accommodate any wedding ceremonies or receptions on the grounds.
Regulations and Reminders:
To ensure the beautiful gardens are properly maintained and able to be enjoyed by all, we ask you to follow our regulations.
- All cars must be parked in the Museum parking area. There is no parking on Hawthorne Avenue or on the Estate grounds. Cars are not allowed through the Estate gates onto the grounds.
- The Kellogg Estate is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend that a driver stay with the cars while guests are having their pictures taken.
- No picking flowers or walking within the planted sections of the flower beds.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No littering.
- Gates will open at 9:00 AM and close at 4:30 PM Monday - Saturday. You will be asked to leave at this time. Use of the grounds other times will be permitted only if special arrangements have been made prior to the event.
- You are responsible for informing your photographer, drivers and members of your party about these regulations.
- This permit is for outdoor use only. During inclement weather, use of the grounds is at your own risk, and photographs cannot be taken indoors.
A donation of $50.00 is requested. Checks must be made payable to the Kellogg Estate. Your donation helps to cover the costs of purchasing flowers, shrubs, and trees for the Estate's formal gardens and grounds. Although donations are non-refundable, they are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated.
Content last updated January 2020