Wedding/Event Photographs on the Kellogg Estate Grounds
- All cars must be parked in the Museum parking area. There is no parking on Hawthorne Avenue or on the Estate grounds. Cars are not allowed through the Estate gates onto the grounds.
- The Kellogg Estate is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend that a driver stay with the cars while guests are having their pictures taken.
- No picking flowers or walking within the planted sections of the flower beds.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No littering.
- Gates will open at 9:00 AM and close at 4:30 PM Monday - Saturday. You will be asked to leave at this time. Use of the grounds other times will be permitted only if special arrangements have been made prior to the event.
- You are responsible for informing your photographer, drivers and members of your party about these regulations.
- This permit is for outdoor use only. During inclement weather, use of the grounds is at your own risk, and photographs cannot be taken indoors.
Content last updated May 2021