Safe Water Skiing Endorsement
- Be age 16 or older and
- Have a valid boating certificate from either Connecticut, a state that has a reciprocal agreement with Connecticut, or a U.S. Coast Guard operator’s license and
- Possess a Connecticut Safe Water Skiing Endorsement
Boaters that need to obtain a Safe Water Skiing Endorsement may do so by following the instructions below:
- Obtain your Conservation Identification Number (ID) (This ID is REQUIRED to take the course)
- Take the online Safe Water Skiing Course and examination.
- Go to the Online Sportsmen Licensing System.
- Follow these instructionson how to create a new account under the tab "New Customer".
- Access the Course
- Select the green "Get Started" button.
- Type in the following:
- Connecticut Conservation Identification Number (You must have this prior to starting the course)
- First name, Last Name and Email Address.
- Select the green "Get Started" button again.
- Study the Course
- Pass online Exam (there will be a fee)
- Get your 3 day temporary Safe Water Skiing Endorsement immediately. Within three business days you will be able to print the Safe Water Skiing Endorsement from the Online Sportsmen Licensing System. If you have a Connecticut boating certificate, your endorsement will print on your certificate.
Content Last Updated January 2021