Cleaning Tips For Your Boat
- Washing with hot, pressurized water.
- Dipping equipment into 100% vinegar for 20 minutes prior rinsing.
- "Wetting" with a bleach solution (1 oz per gallon) or soap and hot water (Lysol, boat soap, etc.) for ten minutes prior to rinsing.
- Using 1% table salt solution for 24 hours, prior to rinsing. This table provides correct mixtures for the 1% salt solution in water:
|Gallons of Water||Cups of Salt|
- If hot water is not available, spray equipment such as boats, motors, trailers, anchors, decoys, floats, nets, with high-pressure water.