Haddam Meadows Boat Launch
Site Sketch of the Haddam Meadows Boat Launch
||2 Island Dock Road, Haddam
||In Haddam Meadows State Park, east off Route 154. Bear right after entering State Park. Launch at the end of the road.
(A) A 25 MPH nighttime speed limit from 1/2 hour after sunset until 1/2 hour before sunrise on all days of the year.
(B) A 30 MPH limit from 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset on Saturdays and Sundays from the Saturday preceeding Memorial Day to the Sunday preceding Labor Day inclusive and on Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
(C) A 45 MPH limit, from 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset, Monday through Friday, inclusive, during all seasons, and on Saturdays and Sundays from the Saturday following Labor Day to the Friday preceding Memorial Day.
No person shall operate a motorboat in excess of Slow-No-Wake:
(A) When passing marinas, yacht clubs, anchorages and docks, boat launches and congested areas.
(B) Within the following specific areas:
- The area between the Saybrook breakwaters bounded northerly by the Saybrook inner light and bounded southerly by the Saybrook outer ligh in Old Saybrook:
- The area bounded northerly by navigation aid Connecticut River light #15 and bounded southerly by the southern most point of Saybrook Point in Old Saybrook;
- The area bounded northerly by navigation aid Connecticut River RED NUM #20 and bounded southerly by the railroad bascule bridge in Old Saybrook;
- The area bounded northerly by a point 800 feet upstream from the East Haddam Bridge and bounded southerly by a point 1,500 feet downstream from the East Haddam Bridge;
- The area bounded northerly by a point five hundred feet downstream from the highway bridge in Middletown and bounded southerly by navigation aid Connecticut River light #87;
- The area bounded northerly by the navigation aid Connecticut River light #113 and bounded southerly by the water tower on property now or formerly known as the Connecticut Foundry in Rocky Hill.
||Floating Wood (Seasonal)
|Access Road Surface:
Haddam Meadows State Park
Schedule of Marine Events and Fishing Tournaments (Note: tournaments are not open to the general public)
Select an image for larger view
Boat Launches in Connecticut
Content Last Updated on June 1, 2019.