DEEP Online Services
DEEP is continuing to expand its online business offerings!
Note: Many of our programs are now requesting electronic submittal of documents. Please verify directly with specific programs through email or through our program specific webpages concerning electronic submittal requirements.
Documents & Data
- Use the new DEEP Document Online Search Portal to view currently available agency documents
- Video - Online Search Portal Demonstration (Recorded October 2019 - Remediation Roundtable Meeting)
- Search or browse public data provided by Connecticut State Agencies using the CT Open Data Portal
- Many datasets concerning the environment and natural resources category can be found within the CT Open Data Portal. These datasets can be searched, sorted, and tabulated.
- Boating and Fishing Permits and Registrations;
- Radiation Registrations (DTX and RMI);
- Stormwater Registrations (Construction, Industrial and No Exposure); and
- Underground Storage Tank Notifications.
- Purchase or Reprint Your Sportsmen License
- Campground Reservations
- Boating and Fishing
- Inland Fishing Tournament/Derby
- Marine Fishing Tournament/Registration
- Marine Event
- Importation of Live Fish or Live Fish Eggs
- Liberation (Stocking) of Live Fish or Live Fish Eggs
- Special Fishing Regulations on Association Controlled Waters
- Private Waters Registration
- Underground Storage Tank Notification
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic X-Ray Registration (DTX)
- Radioactive Material and Industrial X-Ray (RMI) Registration
- Stormwater Registrations (Construction, Industrial and No Exposure)
- Emergency Response Unit "Spill Case" Documents - Instructions for electronic submittal
Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA)
- DEEP Store
- Submit Comments
- Comment on a Stormwater Application (Construction, Industrial, No Exposure)
- View DEEP Public Notices for other public comment opportunities
- Sign Up for Email Notifications