Connecticut Wildlife Magazine
The official bimonthly publication of the DEEP Bureau of Natural Resources
Most recent issue of Connecticut Wildlife Magazine: September/October 2020
- Articles are written by DEEP biologists who are responsible for the management of Connecticut's wildlife, fisheries, and forest resources.
- The magazine is your best source for fishing, hunting, wildlife, and conservation information in the state.
- Every issue includes great wildlife photography, in-depth features, hunting and fishing season information, and natural history articles -- plus no advertising.
- It is published six times a year, and is available by subscription for $8 a year, $15 for two years, or $20 for three years.
- You'll find each issue packed with ideas and information about natural resource-related issues in Connecticut.
At only $8.00 a year, Connecticut Wildlife is truly a magnificent value. Don't let another issue pass you by. Place your order today!
Mail-in Order Form (pay with check or money order)
Order through the DEEP's Online Licensing System (pay with credit card). You will need to create a Conservation ID# as a "New Customer" if you do not have one already (anyone who has bought a hunting or fishing license or has a boating certificate should already have a Conservation ID#). You can search for your Conservation ID# as a "Returning Customer" (if you do not know what it is) by your last name and birth date. Connecticut Wildlife can be ordered through the "OTHER" category and paid for with a credit card.
Content last updated on January 6, 2021.