About | Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau
The Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau is the state’s only sales and marketing organization dedicated to accommodating the needs of meeting and events planners, ensuring the ease of doing business in Connecticut. Our statewide bureau offers a wealth of local expertise and can serve as your primary liaison with our industry partners. The CTCSB and its members are seasoned professionals who are available to assist with venue selection, the bid process and a wide range of convention services.
Connecticut | Meeting Planning Overview
Connecticut provides state-of-the-art meeting facilities and sports venues, first-rate accommodations and unparalleled service at competitive prices. Conveniently located between New York and Boston, easily accessed by car, air, bus or train, and within a 300 mile radius of 23 million people.
- GSF exhibit space: Convention Center 140,000; Hotel 125,000
- Meeting space, square feet Mohegan Resort Casino 205,000
- Largest Ballroom, Square Feet Foxwoods Resort Casino 47,553
- Sleeping Rooms in largest hotel Foxwoods Resort Casino 2,230
- Hotels adjacent to convention facilities: Yes
- Hotel rooms within one mile of convention center: 1,800
Complimentary CVB Services
- Site Inspection Services
- Event and Off-Site Selection Support
- Political/Community Liaison
- Public Relations Services
- Attendance Promotion
- On-Site Services
For further information visit the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau website at www.ctmeetings.org.