Connecticut's manufacturers, producers, farmers and artisans epitomize what is still revolutionary about Connecticut. Their innovative offerings — from craft brew and local wine to advanced technology and distinctive crafts — reflect the diversity and richness of our culture of fresh thinking.
To support these makers and the marketing of their products, the State of Connecticut has created a distinctive Connecticut Made logo to help them brand their offerings. Download an overview of Connecticut Made here.
All businesses and sole proprietors who make, manufacture, grow or create goods and products in the State of Connecticut can use this logo free of charge to signify that their offerings are made in Connecticut. The business must:
- be located in Connecticut;
- be registered as a business in good standing with the state of Connecticut; and
- meet all state requirements for its respective product, service or industry.
Connecticut Made is based on self-reporting and does not constitute a warranty, endorsement or certification by the State of Connecticut.
From fine crafts to aircraft, and everything in between, the Connecticut Made logo is an excellent way to showcase authentically made products. You may use this logo:
- as a sticker applied directly on products or packaging;
- on a hangtag;
- in signage and on merchandise displays; and
- on marketing materials.
The Connecticut Made logo is free to makers and manufacturers of Connecticut Made products.
- Download the full-color logo (for use on light backgrounds).
- Download the knockout logo (for use on dark backgrounds).
- Refer to the helpful hints and guidelines for best practices.
- Download an overview of Connecticut Made here.
The more we highlight Connecticut's distinctive creations, the more we enable our artisans to pursue their passions and our manufacturers to continue to innovate. This also helps to sustain the distinctiveness of our communities, attract more visitors, create more jobs and build a stronger economy. As an active registered trade name with the state, the Connecticut Made logo brings powerful name brand recognition to authentic, locally made products.
Need help advancing your Connecticut Made business to the next level? From financing and site selection to training and technology, the Department of Economic and Community Development provides a central point of contact to orchestrate all the services growing Connecticut businesses need. Explore the different types of assistance available to Connecticut businesses here.
- CT Grown Program: Learn more about the Connecticut Department of Agriculture's special program promoting access to Connecticut farmers.
- CONNSTEP: Explore this special Made in Connecticut Program for manufacturers.
- CTvisit.com: At the state's official tourism site, get Gift Giving Ideas utilizing Connecticut Made products.
- The Connecticut Store: Visit the dedicated Shop CT Store.