Plan Your Visit
OPEN FOR THE SEASON (June 12th - October 31st)
*Please be advised the first floor of the museum is open by timed guided tours. The museum does not have exhibits and is currently empty.
Fri / Sat / Sun / Mon Tours at 9 am; 10:30 am; 1:30 pm; 3 pm
Wed / Thurs CLOSED
Tues Reserved for groups of 10 or more. See below for more information.
Tours are limited to 15 people. Reserving tickets in advance is encouraged. Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite.
Adults (18-64) $10
Senior (65 & Older) $8
Youth (6-17) $5
Child (5 & Under) Free
Active Military Free
CT Summer at the Museum
July 1-September 4
Free admission for Connecticut resident children ages 18 and younger and one accompanying Connecticut resident adult.
Support provided by CT Humanities and the Department of Economic and Community Development, Office of the Arts through funding from the American Rescue Plan Act.
Location for GPS: 1 S. Canterbury Road, Canterbury, CT 06331
Free Parking; overflow parking across rte. 169 behind church
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 58 Canterbury, CT 06331
Before You Visit
- Benches are available outside (we do not regularly clean these benches).
- The museum has one restroom, and it is accessible.
- It is recommended arriving as close to your tour time as possible.
- Admissions can be purchased on-site at the front desk or on-line through Eventbrite.
- The museum is not a self-guided experience.
- Tours are limited to 15 people.
- The museum currently does not have a gift shop.
Student and Organization Group Visits
The Museum has reserved Tuesdays for group visits. Please contact staff if a different day is preferred.
Please contact Museum Curator Joan DiMartino to book a field trip / group visit or learn more. Joan.DiMartino@ct.gov | 860-546-7800.
Learn more about the museum and the surrounding area at CTvisit.com