Are you a growth-oriented manufacturer in need of specialized services to undertake innovative projects? Or are you looking for new ways to significantly improve productivity, efficiency and competitiveness in the global marketplace? If so, you’ll want to learn more about the Manufacturing Innovation Voucher Fund Program (MVP), which provides financial assistance to Connecticut manufacturers.
- This targeted financial assistance for eligible manufacturers will be provided in the form of a matching grant from $5,000 to a maximum of $50,000.
- Applicants must match grant awards dollar for dollar.
- The program is administered on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible applicants.
What funds may be used for:
- Market analysis
- Workforce development/training
- Business development
- Patenting, licensing
- Prototype development
- Process improvements
- Technology counseling
- Commercialization and innovation services
- Specialized equipment for automation industry-specific training
- Compliance and monitoring activities
The MVP is funded through the Connecticut Manufacturing Innovation Fund, which is administered by the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD). The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT) is the Voucher Program administrator.
For more information, contact project manager Toni Karnes at (860) 500-2439 or email Toni.Karnes@ct.gov.
To apply, please complete and submit the application form found at https://ctmvp.ccat.us/form.php.