Regional Initiative Grant Program (REGI)
Grantees must complete the final report on-line using the SurveyMonkey platform at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/REGIfinalreport
Please note, when using SurveyMonkey, you will not be able to save and return later. You must be prepared to complete your final report in its entirety once you begin. Please review the questions (below) and prepare your answers. Also, have ready the final budget and National Standards form (found below).
Final Report Questions
- Grantee Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Grant Amount Received
- Project Start and End Date
- List the Cities/Towns/Region where your project took place.
- List any Connecticut partnerships and/or Connecticut artists that contributed to the success of your REGI project.
- Was your project accessible to people with disabilities? If yes, please describe how.
- Briefly describe the success of your project? If applicable, explain any major changes that you may have had to make compared to what was submitted in your original plan. Please also explain any significant budget changes compared to the original budget you submitted.
- What was the impact of your project in the region it took place and with your intended target audience?
- Upload your final project budget. (Required budget form is available below)
- Upload National Standard for Arts Information Exchange Data Form. (Required form is available below)
- Optional: Upload a work sample from your project.
- Certification: Please check the certification box to indicate that all information and attachments contained in the final report are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and that all expenditures incurred were solely for the purpose of the grant.
- Budget Form (for Regional Initiative)
- National Standards for Arts Information Exchange Data Form*: PDF & WORD
The Connecticut Office of the Arts, as a recipient of federal funds from the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), is required to report specific information to the NEA to document grant activities. Therefore, all grant recipients must complete the National Standards for Arts Information Exchange Data Form, and will be required to upload this document during the on-line process.
* Grantees are required to complete the National Standards for Arts Information Exchange Data Form in its entirety. Incomplete forms will be returned to the grantee for completion.
For assistance, please contact Lu Rivera at 860-500-2332 or via email.