The ARTE-accesible (Ar.Teh-Ock.Seh.See.Bleh) grant program supports activities that enhance program offerings and provide greater participation and understanding in the arts by all persons with or without disabilities and to all individuals regardless of language. Grant requests, which may range from $500 to $3,000, can be used to support:
- Program and service offerings to improve the experience for audiences of all abilities
- Staff training and internal resource support to carry out accessible programs and services
- Support employment of Connecticut artists who identify as an individual with a disability
This program is open to a wide array of applicants listed below.
- Arts organizations with 501(c)(3) status
- Municipal arts departments
- College/University (affiliated arts venue)
Anticipated Schedule for FY21
|Release of Program Guidelines & Application||June 2020|
|Application Deadline||September 2020|
|Award Notification||Late November 2020|
|Funding Period||January 1 - December 31, 2021|
Sign up to receive our newsletter for program updates and announcements.