The Regional Initiative (REGI) grant program is a good fit for applicants that intend to use small arts-based projects to engage in a specific community matter, reflect on personal experience, and/or bring neighborhoods together.
REGI grant requests, which may range between $1,000 to $4,000, will need to be aligned with the Connecticut Office of the Art's READI (Relevance, Equity, Access, Diversity, Inclusion) framework.
This program is open to a wide array of applicants as highlighted below. See our glossary for more detailed definitions.
- Connecticut artist (may apply independently or with a fiscal sponsor)
- Arts organization with 501(c)(3) status or with a fiscal sponsor
- 501(c)(3) non-arts organization with a history of conducting successful arts projects
- Municipal department
- School districts or individual Pre-K through Grade 12 schools
- Colleges and universities
Note: Arts organizations and non-arts organizations may also apply for an Arts Access grant.
The FY19 application process is now closed.
October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019
For more information or if you have questions, please contact Adriane Jefferson via email at email@example.com.