Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)- Information for Self-Direction and Employers of Record
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) is a telephonic and computer-based system that documents the precise visit times and services provided by your staff.
I am an EOR and have EVV related questions. Who do I contact?
Contact your FI (Sunset Shores or Allied) if you need to:
- Update your email
- Update your address
- Update your phone number
- Update the location of the supports/services being provided
All other questions should go to the DDS EVV Customer Support at 1-833-656-1021
- EOR EVV Notice 6-9-21 and EOR EVV Notice 6-9-21 SPANISH
- DDS EVV Brochure For Self-Direction and DDS EVV Brochure-SPANISH
- 2020- DDS EVV Employer Letter with Training A-G 9-21-20
- 2020- DDS EVV Employer Letter with Training H-Q 9-21-20
- 2020- DDS EVV Employer Letter with Training R-Z 9-21-20
- 2020-9-25 DDS EVV DSP 10-14-20
Electronic Visit Verification System Resources
- Sandata Quick Start EVV Portal Guide- for Employers of Record (EOR)
- Sandata EVV Guide- the individual’s guide on how to use the EVV system
- Sandata Electronic Visit Verification Manual 2020
- Sandata Visit Maintenance EVV Portal Guide- For Employers of Record (EOR)
- Creating a Manual Call EVV
- Reset Password EVV
- Sandata EVV Guide- the employee’s guide on how to use the EVV system
- Sandata Electronic Visit Verification Training for EOR’s and Case Managers.
A recorded version of the Employer Webinar is now available. It is located under the DDS folder in Sandata Learning Management System. A user will be asked to log on to LMS and when they do, this course will be immediately presented. https://www.sandatalearn.com/#/online-courses/466ea47a-955b-42db-aace-2af6c0ef4907
- Connecticut DDS Agency Provider Training Channel Short how-to videos
Telephonic Visit Verification (TVV) Resources
- Notice to add Polish language to EVV 9-1-21
- CT DDS SDS TVV Toolkit English and Spanish
- Services and Task List English and Spanish
Sandata Mobile Connect APP (SMC) Resources
- Sandata Mobile Connect Manual v5
- Download and Log-in to SMC
- Reset Password SMC
- Start and Complete a Visit SMC
- Sandata Mobile connect app instructions for individuals
EVV Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- EVV system questions for Self-Direction, please contact Customer Support 1-833-656-1021
- EVV questions pertaining to EVV-related programmatic issues that arise will be addressed in the individuals IP.
*Please note, many of the documents posted on this page may use the term “client” to reference individuals served by the department. DDS is a person-first agency and does not support the use of the word “client” in reference to individuals served by the department or anyone with a disability. However, our EVV partners have system constraints that do not allow us to make the necessary changes to these documents. We apologize and continue to stand firmly with the person-first initiative.