To Report Fraud
If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the Department of Developmental Services laws and or policies, you may report this activity to the Department of Developmental Services (DDS):
Here is a list of a few things you can report with this form.
- Billing DDS for services not provided
- Charging DDS for hours not worked
- Providing unnecessary services
- Misuse of DDS or DDS individuals funds
- Double billing DDS or DDS individuals for the same service paid by another program
- Using DDS funds to purchase items that are not allowed by DDS
- Charging DDS individuals higher rates than those established by DDS
- If you see something, Say something!
STOP DDS ABUSE
STOP DDS FRAUD
To report fraud:
- Toll Free 844-215-6429
- Fill out the Complaint Form and mail or fax to:
State of Connecticut
Department of Developmental Services
460 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so.
All DDS employees, contractors and agents, qualified vendors, consumers or family members who act as employers are required to report fraud, waste and abuse.